Wireless Video Surveillance Camera With FREE SD Card
Subscribe now and get 20% off!
Is home security a priority for you? Than this camera is the perfect solution!
- Auto Tracking for motion in real time and Smooth Pan and Tilt Monitoring for clear visuals from any angle, this camera has everything you need to keep your home secure 24/7.
- Day and Night Monitoring let's you keep an eye on things no matter what the conditions.
- Get instant alerts with Motion-Activated APP Alarm Push should anything suspicious occurs.
- Clear Two-Way Audio makes it easy to dial up to the camera via app so that you can assess any potential threats quickly and efficiently.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 98,Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS, Windows 8, ,Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows Mobile, Android, IOS
Quick guide to connect smart camera
1. Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on user manual or search app “ycc365 plus” in google play or app store to install it on your mobile phone. And create your account step by step.
2. Please make sure you have ready your Wi-Fi router and remember your Wi-Fi router password.
3. Please make sure you have connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. Please also open your location on your mobile phone.
4. Connect the camera to your power socket for power supply.
5. Wait about 30 seconds, the camera will rotate left-right and up-down. Then about 20 seconds later, the camera will say “Please configure your camera by AP hot spot or scanning code”.
(Note: if the camera does not work in this step, please reset the camera. On the camera head, beside the SD card slot, you will see the reset hole. Use a pin to slightly long-press it for 3~5 seconds, till the camera voice “Reset success”. Release the rest button, then the camera will do step 5.)
6. On the “YCC365 Plus” app, press “+” on the up-right corner. Select “Dome Camera”, then select “Device adding by scanning the code”. Press “Next”.
7. On the step 3, you already connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. So it automatically shows your Wi-Fi name. You just type in your Wi-Fi password, then press “Next”.
8. A QR code will show on your phone screen. Place the QR code in front of the camera lens to let the camera read the QR code. You need to move the QR code slowly forwards or backwards 10cm ~ 30cm distance to the camera lens.
9. Once camera read the QR code, it will sound “Di Di” and voice “please wait for Wi-Fi connecting” and voice “please wait for internet connecting”. Now press “Beep or flashing lights” button on app. Then just wait.
10. Finally, the camera will voice “Internet connected, welcome to use cloud camera”. And your app will also shows connected. You can operate the camera on your mobile phone now.
Please allow 12-14 business days for shipping.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via Ask a Question option above or through our Contact Us page.